July 16th Club Meeting
1. Build a 20 target V Formation and Formal Range on the newly cleared north side of the club pavilion. The range would run South to North and shooters would have and incredible view of Mt Timpanogos behind the new proposed range. This would allow us to run olympic and target shots drawing archers from across the west.
2. Host the “Train to Hunt Challenge” in June of 2014: http://traintohunt.com/challenges/#.UebU4Ra6q5I
3. Changing the work hour minimum from 16 hours per member to 8.
4. Add the ability to buy memberships on the Timp-Archers Website.
5. Add the ability to pay for Shoots on the Timp-Archers Website.
These items will be voted on in our next meeting October 8th