Established in 1946, we are an archery club in Utah County made up of all types of archers, using all types of equipment. Men, women, children, expert, novice or beginners, are all welcome. We shoot at the Timpanogos Archery Range located at the base of Cascade Mountain. Located 1 mile up Provo Canyon, take the Squaw Peak turn off, go 1/2 mile to the range gate, then 1 mile up the dirt road to the range.
To perpetuate, foster and direct the practice of archery, To encourage the use of a bow in hunting all legal game, To promote the welfare and enhance the happiness of it’s members, and to encourage, foster and maintain true sportsmanship among them: To conduct an archery club.
Features and Benefits
- AWESOME RANGE, best in the state
- $2.00 weekly rate for summer field league
- $5.00 weekly rate for summer 3-D league
- Pavilion, barbecue area, tables, swings for the kids, and more
- Utah Bowmans Association (UBA) Fees paid by the club
- 1/2 entry fees to all club function’s (except state or national sponsored events)
- Key to the gate, so you can access the range when ever you want
- Full voting privileges
As a working member you are required to put in 16 hours of service, and attend 50% of the club meetings. See the By-Laws for all the details.
- Member shall serve the minimum number of hours working on the range and be assigned a target
- Member shall serve the minimum number of hours working on one or more tournament committees and be assigned a target
- Member shall split the above options equally and be assigned a target
View I-15 to Range in a larger map